The bittersweet arrival of fall – and cooler weather – is upon us. While it can be tough to put away your summer sandals, there’s nothing better than the crisp aroma of fresh fall air, the delightful crunch of freshly fallen leaves, the beautiful fall colours, and warm hug of fall coats and sweaters. But we think the best aspect of the cooler season is relishing the comforting warmth of a home fireplace. Here are our top five ways to make your fall warm and enjoyable with an indoor or outdoor home fireplace:
- Warm up quickly and easily by the fireplace after a brisk morning run or busy afternoon of errands – add a cup of your favourite hot beverage for even more warmth.
- Entertain guests outside on those chilly fall evenings by incorporating a patio heater, trendy fire table or charming outdoor fireplace into your existing outdoor living space.
- Make your home more gratifying and cozy – your sanctuary for the winter – by shifting focus from the great outdoors to the great indoors and incorporating comforting elements like a new fireplace in your living room, bedroom, bathroom or even your kitchen/dining area.
- Remove the chill from the air in your home – with a gas fireplace it’s as easy as flipping a switch to turn it on and off.
- Enhance your indoor experiences – whether they are reading, enjoying music, chatting with friends, or having some quiet time – with a wood fireplace, which is especially good at improving mood.
Although Calgary is blessed with experiencing all four seasons in all their glory and individual beauty, the transition to cooler weather and busy fall routines can sometimes be difficult. Ease the process with a new home fireplace from Hearth + Home. Now is a great time to do it, before the snow flies – wall mount units and freestanding stoves can be installed in a single day! Contact our team of Calgary fireplace experts for more details and ideas on how you can make your home as warm and enjoyable as possible.